Air Locker AP700 Heavy Duty Professional Punch Nailer / Nail Remover
Meet Air Locker AP700 Nail Remover. It does exactly what it’s supposed to do, pulls nails out of the wood. This is one powerhouse of a tool so you can throw any type of wood at it. Drive nails out of the work pieces quietly, efficiently and with precision while maintaining the integrity and quality of the wood. With AP700, you no longer require to tire your hands and compromise the quality of the work piece.
Featuring all metal heavy duty body, AP700 nail remover is a professional grade tool that can survive almost any abuse. It comes with an ergonomic rubberized grip so tradesmen can pull off fatigueless hours every day of the week. The slim elongated nose design allows you to get into cramped spaces and hardened hammer strikes powerfully to ensure that nail comes out every time.
AP700 nail remover is designed to save tradesmen from tons of agony and sore arms from trying to drive nail pieces out of soft and hard woods. This tool works with Pine, Poplar, Chestnut, Sycamore, Oak, Locust, Hickory, Osage orange, White Oak, Maple and more. Denail your reclaimed wood like a pro.
- Sufficiently powerful to push nails out of hard woods
- Quiet, efficient and accurate
- All metal body makes for sturdy and durable tool
- Rubberized ergonomic grip for fatigueless operation
- Removes or sinks nails between 10-20 gauge sizes
- Light weight die cast Aluminum body
- Slim elongated nose gets into tight spaces
- Maintains quality of the work piece
- Air Inlet: 1/4" NPT Thread
- Operating Pressure: 80-120 PSI
- Driver Diameter: 0.16"
- Removable Nails Range: 10-20 gauge
- Remove nails from floorboards, weatherboards, fiber sheets, skids, pallets, boards, barn lumber, sheathing and wooden decks.
- Works with different types of soft and hard woods including Pine, Poplar, Chestnut, Sycamore, Oak, Locust, Hickory, Osage orange, White Oak and Maple.
- Punch Nailer / Nail Remover
- Operating Manual
- Packaged in cardboard box