Air Locker AL83A2 Round Full Head Framing Nailer 3 1/2"
Air Locker AL83A2 Full Head Framing Nailer can shoots up to 3-1/2" longer nails. It comes with an Aluminum magazine that allows to shoot upto 3 1/2" long nails. This nailer is compatible with the Hitachi NR83A2 framing nailer so all nailer parts are interchangeable with the Hitachi nailer.
This full-head construction nailer is an excellent tool for floor and wall framing and general heavy-duty construction, including subflooring, sheathing, and heavy fence building.
This versatile tool is well-balanced and lightweight for one-handed, fatigue-free operation, which makes it extremely consumer friendly.
- Selective actuation (ANSI Compliant), allows transition from single actuation to contact actuation
- Lightweight and well balanced for easy maneuverability
- Open nose design, for easy extraction of a jammed nail
- Comfortable rubber grip
- Hardened aggressive toenail push lever, resists wear for prolonged life
- Aluminum magazine shoots 3-1/2" long nails
- Driver, Bumper, Magazine and Cylinder interchangeable with Hitachi NR83A parts
- Nose safety to prevent accidental firing of tool with single sequential firing feature
- Fastener Type: Full Round Head, Plastic Strip Collation
- Fastener Length Capacity: 2" to 3-1/2"
- Fastener Diameter Range: 0.113" to 0.148”
- Magazine Angle: 21 Degrees
- Magazine Capacity: 70
- Magazine Loading: Top
- Air Inlet: 3/8"
- Operating Pressure: 70-11 psi
- Jam Clearing: Open Nose
- Actuation: Selective (Sequential/Bump Fire)
- Tool Dimensions: L x W x H: 21-13/16" x 4-1/4" x 13-3/8"
- Full Head Framing Nailer
- Hex Key
- Operating Manuals
- Cardboard box